Terms Of Service
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND UNLAWFUL USE The Content is the exclusive property of The Company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on the Website and within the Content are proprietary. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right whatsoever to use any of the Content displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Market CI, except as permitted under Clause 5 below. Any unauthorized uses of the Content are strictly prohibited. To request permission to use any Content, please contact Market CI at email@example.com.
3. REGISTRATION In order to access certain areas of the Website which are restricted to Users, you must register for a User account. As part of the registration process, you must create a User account by selecting a username and password and providing Market CI with accurate, complete, and current information. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. Users are prohibited from sharing access to their accounts. Market CI reserves the right to change our pricing at any time, and with reasonable notice to our subscribers. At the end of the notice period the user’s next billing shall be at the revised price.
5. ATTRIBUTION Market CI grants all Users to use MarketCI analytics in analysis, press releases, books, articles, blog posts and other publications on the condition that Market CI attribution is clearly visible at all times when such charts and products are used. Approved attributions are “Source: Market CI” or “Source: MCI” with reasonable notice to our subscribers.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THE CONTENT AND THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. MARKET CI MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR CURRENTNESS OF RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE'S OWN CONTENT, OTHER CONTENT OR ANY MATERIAL THAT CAN BE ACCESSED (VIA A DIRECT OR INDIRECT HYPERLINK OR OTHERWISE) THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, MISTAKE, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NON-DELIVERY OF CONTENT, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MARKET CI IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL MARKET CI, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE/APP, EVEN IF MARKET CI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
7. DISCLAIMER REGARDING INVESTMENT DECISIONS AND TRADING Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through Market CI or our services.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to websites operated by persons other than Market CI. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of such websites' owners. You agree that Market CI is not responsible for the content or operation of such websites, and that Market CI shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party websites. A hyperlink from this website to another website does not imply or mean that Market CI endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that site.
10. DERIVED DATA MarketCI’s proprietary derivation consumes raw market data and executes a 2-factor derivation process to produce the displayed price, later consumed by the price engine. Derived market data is sourced and supplied from various sources and can therefore be blended. The derivation process involves changing the raw price by a factor determined by the volume of trading on the underlying market, a randomized variable and a maximum offset amount. The derived data price is only ever displayed to our non-professional clients, the derived data price then being the proprietary value of an organization. At no point is raw data accessible by any client, nor can said data be reverse-engineered in any manner. All markets are passed through the same derivation engine.
o subscription information, including your name, username and email address and postal address.
o in some cases, you may need to provide and verify your phone number. You can also add additional information about yourself in the profile settings, however this is not mandatory Erik to confirm if this is correct.
o any personal data you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise visiting and interacting with this website.Note: Payment for Services are via credit card and are handled by a third party payment service called Stripe, credit card details are not stored on MarketCI systems.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
1. User Registration Information We use your contact details, such as your name, username, email address or phone number in the following ways: • to authenticate your User account, ensure its security along with the security of our services and to prevent spam, fraud, and abuse • to acknowledge, confirm and deal with your User account • to provide you with subscription services and contact you regarding your use of services.
2. Marketing We may send you marketing emails about our products or services that are similar to the products or services you are subscribed to, including new and modified services offered by MCI. You may opt out at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Service-Related Announcements On rare occasions, it is necessary to send out service-related announcements. For instance, if our service is interrupted for a prolonged period or a major functionality upgrade is released, we might send all Users an email message.